Happy Thursday loves! Is anyone else as excited as me that football is finally starting? Fall is coming, pumpkin spice is back at Dunkin & football starts TONIGHT!
Side note: head over to Shay’s blog today because she is sharing BIG news. I mean such exciting stuff for those that follow her little family.
I don’t know about you but I am completely and whole heartedly ready for fall. I asked Danny to get the fall box down from the attic last night and he was like “look crazy, it’s still summer for another week”. Fine call me crazy but GET THE BOX DOWN. I’m ready to decorate! *Insert dancing emoji here*
While I was in North Carolina over the weekend, barreling through Tropical Storm Hermine, my girl Hanna and I headed to Hobby Lobby in search for stuff to make fall wreaths.
We ran out of the burlap I was going to use for the bow and bought the wrong side hot glue sticks. It turned out like this aka a wreath that needs a whole lot of TLC:
It just wasn’t in the cards for me that day. SO I will be heading back to the store this weekend to give this wreath some love. BUT Hanna’s did turn out. I mean how awesome is this seriously:
Here are some of my other fall favorites:
- Pumpkin Spice Potpourri – This bowl filler makes any room smell fantastic. It also doubles as really cute décor.
- Fall Welcome Mat – I’m ALL about cute door mats. And especially ones made out of that fiber material because it they just hold up so much better
- Decorative Pumpkins – One – Two – Three; in every shape, size, pattern. I want them all!! I picked ones up like these at TJ Maxx the other day.
- Table Runners – My friend Maggie and I are always on the lookout for two things, table runners/cloths & festive kitchen towels. I saw this one at World Market and thought it was the perfect transition into fall. Plus it’s on sale right now!
- Kitchen Towels – I need a separate linen closet for all of the kitchen towels I have. There are so many really cute ones and I pick some up probably once a month. Why not!? Kohls is always a good go-to for them at a reasonable price. They’re having a sale on them now as well!
What do you do to transition into a new season? What are your favorites? Share below! I’d love to hear them.