With it being the official first day of fall, I think the obligatory “Happy Fall Ya’ll” post is in order. So there, Happy Fall. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, we can move on to why I’m here.
I love fall. I love the crisp cool air filling my home in the morning to wake me up. Cuddling under the covers for just a few more minutes. My dogs tend to be extra snuggly this time of year. There is nothing better than fall if you ask me.
My perfect fall day, falls on the weekend. When you can tell it’s going to be crisp outside all day but still sunny and beautiful enough to spend the day outside, or just spending the day in yoga pants with the windows cracked getting things done around the house.
This is a sneakpeak into my life during the fall:
- If you come to my house, you’ll see about 10,342 candles burning, all fall scents of course (my go-to’s are marshmallow fireside by BBW and harvest by Yankee Candle).
- I can’t wait to use the crockpot every weekend (and yes, I plan to use it every.single.weekend…make that every.single.day).
- My house isn’t complete without a fall wreath on the door
- Days watching Netflix all day without feeling bad about missing out on summer activities is upon us.
- Carving pumpkins! (even though I’m not all that good at it ha)
- Friends of ours always have a fall party that I look forward to every year.
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee every morning…duh
- I really want to hand out candy this year to all the munchkins
What is your favorite thing about fall?