It’s been a while since I posted a thoughts post so I figured it was about time. If you’re new around here this post is typically filled with random thoughts, “confessions” and other posts I feel like would be beneficial in your life. So here we go:
- First thought..see above.
- Who else is excited for the Gilmore Girls EVENT in less than a month. As a typical chick who was born in the early 90s…I’m THRILLED. I love love loved this show and cannot wait to see how they carried on the story that they so rudely left us hanging with. I mean cmon…please tell me Luke and Lorelei are married (have I mentioned I would name my first born after her).
- I’m totally a skeptic to this “It Works” thing. I just don’t get it and if someone is willing to explain it to me, then go ahead. Til then I’m probably going to think you’re crazy for thinking a wrap is a healthy way to lose weight #sorrynotsorry
- If you haven’t listened to Jason Aldean’s new album, I’m not sure what you’re waiting for.
- Cleaning is completely a “I gotta be in the mood for it” and then my house is all of a sudden deep cleaned. Props to those who can literally keep to their “cleaning schedule”. I can’t and if you come to my house, you won’t see things squeeky clean. I’m in no way dirty but I just don’t think you should spend every second of your free time cleaning. Once a week good clean-up, and a vaccum throughout the week is good enough for me.
- This drink looks like everything to me. It looks especially like diabetes in a glass. But I’ll risk it I think and try it
- I got a little more excited than I should have I think when I saw the HGTV video on Facebook yesterday for “Hallo-Wine”. And yes I’m making it for a party tomorrow. All you do is hollow out a pumpkin, carve a spout hole, and shove a bag of wine in that bad boy. I’ll post pics on Monday!
- It freaks me out that I keep hearing about “Ya gotta start your Christmas shopping”…please let me get through Halloween. Give it a rest people
- If you’re like me, keeping your energy levels up throughout the workday without 239472378 cups of coffee seems near to impossible somedays. This blog post was super interesting to me and gives you tons of great ideas of what to snack on throughout the day to keep you a little more perky and ready for that workout after you get off.